Like some animal in a wildlife preserve, I have been tagged by Janie. Unlike those animals, I have to now reveal 7 weird or random things about myself.
1. I wear my clothes in the order of appearance in the closet. My clothes are separated: shirts on one side, pants & skirts on the other (I don’t own any dresses). I choose the first shirt and then then choose bottoms to go with it. If the shirt isn’t suitable for the day or I just don’t feel like wearing it then it goes to the back of the line….and so on, and so on. If something keeps coming up in rotation and I never wear it, then I get rid of it. Also, it makes my clothes feel loved because everything gets touched.
2. I always meet my celebrity crushes. Sometimes it takes years, but our paths somehow cross. After I meet them I don’t care about them anymore. And they usually turn out to not be nearly as attractive as they photograph. Except for Shemar Moore. I couldn’t look him in the face cuz the fineness was blinding.
3. I am a good cook. But I only cook for myself so nobody believes me.
4. I have Van Halen & Fleetwood Mac on my ipod.
5. I have never had a manicure, pedicure, had my eyebrows plucked, or shaved my legs. I’d rather read a book than spend all that time on maintenance. Just don’t have the money for that stuff (that’s why I wear dreadlocks). Plus, the hair on my legs is very thin and my eyebrows have a perfect natural arch (if I say so myself).
6. I am addicted to calendars and planners. I buy one, sometimes two every year….but I don’t have nothing to plan!!! At the end of the year they are empty!
7. I am afraid of statues. Sometimes I think they are moving when I look at them. I grew up in Washington, DC with statues on every corner and the Smithsonian Museum’s exhibits. I think that this is the one that ruined it for me.
Unfortunately, most of my friends don’t have blogs so I don’t know who to tag. I have to wait until I get some more bloggin‘ under my belt.