- I can’t sleep in complete quiet. I have to have jazz playing (funny, because I don’t listen to it any other time) or a talk radio show.
- The people at work know this but, I threaten to punch one of my co-workers in the face at least once a day – even superiors. It’s my way of showing affection.
- I will eat any vegetable except for Brussels Sprouts.
- I spend A LOT of time alone – and I like it.
- Even though I turn 45 this year and don’t have a husband, boyfriend, or significant other, I still think that I can give birth to a healthy child at some point. Might even be in the tabloids as the oldest US woman to give birth.
- My zodiac sign is Cancer, but I hate Cancer men. Jim (see above) is the only Cancer man that I like. (I’m not pandering, I told this to Brannon just the other day). All others make me want to punch them in the face (see above) and tell them to grow a pair.
- I am the friend most likely to break a chain letter. Which is why I won’t be nominating anyone else! Ha!
If you read this blog and fancy yourself a Sugar Doll, feel free to nominate yourself.